lunes, 29 de septiembre de 2014

A letter for you

Fear of hurting you because of my insecurity, that´s what I feel. I don´t want to hurt you because you are very important to me. I had fallen in love before, but I hadn´t ever felt how I feel with you. Maybe it´s because you are the first one to me. When I see your face and how much you love me I ... I can´t explain it...I can feel your love to me and I think I don´t deserve you.
You always say to me that you love me.
You always have a sweet smile for me and at this moment, I could cry because your feelings are so amazing for me.
You always huge me when I cry, when I´m scared, when all I want to do is to give up.
But  you are always there, touching me with your big hands, rising me with your strong arms and saying with your fleshy lips: I love you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario