sábado, 4 de octubre de 2014

Kellan´s letter

Dear Keyla:
I can understand your pain. I´m a rebel who fight against the King Dimitri. I understand your pain because my father dead many years ago. I remember that day with difficulty... Everything was confuse to me. I grew up without my mum since she dead when I was a child... She had bright and gold hair, green eyes like tree´s  leaves and she always had a smile for me. She was the most beautiful and sweetest mum in the world. My father loved her so much and when she died due to the hungry and misery in the kingdom, my father decided to join to the rebels and to take me with him.
Now, I´m one of the leader in the camp. I hope this war will finish soon. It is very hard; sometimes I haven´t got strenght enough to continue. I don´t know how go on.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario