jueves, 23 de octubre de 2014

Cartoons

It´s me or the cartoons have worsened? When I was a child, I love seeing cartoons. I used to see Pokemon, Totally Spies, Martin Mystery, Ben 10, Witch, Naruto, Detective Conan... But all cartoons I see now are stupid. The cartoons of my chilhood were well- made and they were lovely. I loved and I love the characters and how they were drawn. Many of the cartoons I used to watch were from Anime or Manga and I think these kind of cartoons are very funny and also they teach you important things, how the value of friendship or the fight between the Good and the Evil. Detective Conan sometimes had hard or scary scene, but it was so realistic to me that I couldn´t stop watching it. I really enjoyed Naruto. He never gave up because he wanted to be a hero. However, what things do the cartoons teach to the children nowdays? They are awful. From myviewpoint, the drawer don´t work very hard. Even a child could draws some cartoon more cool. Also, I can see some ones saying rude words...very nice and lovely, don´t you think? They are always saying things without sense and the don´t teach anything interesting.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario