martes, 21 de octubre de 2014

Unconditional basic income

I don´t know if unconditional basic income is a good system of economy. From my viewpoint, this something very similar to the comunism. I mean, the uncontional basic income is a system in which the government gives money to people. With this money people will be able to live a good life. But if everybody earns the same money for working, what happens with the people who work very hard?Let´s be clear. There are people working without studying before, people who doesn´t work hard...Should this people earn the same money than others? I don´t think so. But every system has its negative aspects, so I don´t konw if this would be the better or not.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hello! Thank you for writing about this issue. In fact, the Basic Income is completely capitalist. It has little to do with Communism, except for the idea that everybody can have the basic needs fulfilled. The Unconditional Basic Income is a guaranteed income, given to all in addition to any other income they might receive. That is to say, if you work, you receive your salary as always before. But if you accumulate a lot of many and become a millionaire, you will have to pay certain taxes and contribute to society. There is more information here: http://basicincome2013.eu/en/index.html
    In Spain, there are some researchers working on this idea too:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd7TFHjF7-E

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh, I had thought it was very similar with the Communism. Now I understand it better, thank you for help me :)

    ResponderEliminar