martes, 28 de octubre de 2014

What do you think?

Many girls dream with have a boyfriend (or girlfriend) today, but sometimes they don´t think it has disadvantages. I used to be this kind of girl. I have read a lot of book or watched many tv programs of love. I dreamed with have handsome, clever and fun boyfriend. He must have blue eyes because I really like these eyes. Or he must be Asiatic because I love Chinese, Korean, Japanese...boys. I must say that I have a boyfriend, and I love him. If I didn´t, I wouldn´t be with him, would I?? He is my best friend. I have never had many male friends, and much less best male friends. So I can talk everything with him. I never thought I could tell someboy my secrets, but I do with him. He is always encourage me. But love is not easy sometimes. If you only want to be with your boyfriend or girlfriend, you could lose good times with your friends, people which is important for you. You can think in him or her all the time and you must be carefully, because your studies could be affected. Even your personality can change because you want that person loves you and you would do anything to get it. But you must keep your personality and not change your body or your style for him. So love is something very good, but sometimes not much.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario