viernes, 31 de octubre de 2014

More and more thieves in Spain

It seems that corruption is everywhere. Everyday I turn on TV, the news are talking about corruption. The president doesn´t want to give explanations. All he says is an ``excuse me´´ or ``I´m sorry´´ and then he says that he has explained what it has happen. I might not be as clever as others, but I would swear that sorry is not an explanation. Corruption is a serious problem, and I don´t think it will solve only with excuses. The politics have the responsability of representing us and protecting our interests. But more and more politics steal us while almost three millions of children live under threshold of poverty and millions of people can´t find a job. They should feel embarrased.
Is there any solution to solve this problem? I don´t know.  I don´t know why we  have so many corrupt politics so it is difficult to find a solution. I guess the fiscal and legal system should be harder than now. Therefore, these ``reputable´´ people would think twice before steal us.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario