sábado, 1 de noviembre de 2014

Sometimes...

Since I began the college, a question has been in my mind: Will I be enough good for this? Sometimes I think that I am not enough good and I won´t have success. I decided to study English because I had brilliant marks but I didn´t know what to do. I liked history, but I wasn´t conviced of studyng it. However, I thought that I would like to be teacher, but I didn´t know of what subject. Maybe art? Why not English? I am not bad and I have always wanted to learn English and I like teaching it. But now I feel...so stupid. I think all I do is not as perfect as I was used to. I know I have just began in the college but I can´t avoid my perfectionist personality. If I have chosen wrong? I think I will be crazy with all these vocabulary and grammar. Sometimes I think it is impossible.

1 comentario: