domingo, 9 de noviembre de 2014

Something that many people don´t know

People are usually surprised when they know I like One Direction. They think this band is another pop band which will disappear soon. They even think that the five boys don´t sing very well. In my opinion, that is not true. Ther first song I heard from One Direction was ``What makes you beautiful´´ and it is very happy, cheerful and fun. I really liked it because it was different from nowdays music. All you can hear now is boys saying rude or impolite things. However, One Direction is sweet and it makes me smile. In addition, they seem very funny and polite with their fans and people in general. They even gave the money they got with the song ``One way or another´´, sung by them to an ONG. So I like One Direction and I don´t mind if people dislike it or not.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario