lunes, 10 de noviembre de 2014

Dear little Cristinica...

What happen with your dreams when you grow? When I was a child, I dreamed with being a fashion-designer (funny, because my friends of school don´t think that I am very good with the mode), I wanted to be a model (yes, friends. A model...despite, I didn´t have the ``adequate´´ weight. However, I was very tall. I``was´´. Now, it seems I won´t grow much more), a singer (maybe doing a due with my best friend in the world: My cousin Raquel xD. About the voice, it can be fixed with playback and modern tecnology...I guess.), actress (only I will say that Hannah Montana has made much damage),a drawner of manga (drawing is one of my passions), teacher (I think that is the reason for I am studying English and dying slowly with the grammar), and being a writer was another of my dreams, but as I am not very inspired, I don´t know if I will be able to become a writer by the night and an English teacher by the day. What has happened? Where is my dreams and my passions? Where are they? Are they disappeared because I am growing and becoming an adult? Or will I find my little me inside of my blonde heart?
If you might be interested in some of my drawings, you can see them in my instagram: http://instagram.com/rubia_hipster
About the stories I have written...I have written about vampires (yes, I am the typical girl who loves vampires and love stories with them), love stories with dangerous boys (one of them is the famous Korean boy) and my longest story is Keyla´s story. She is a murder and all she wants is one thing: killing the rebeals who killed their family.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario