sábado, 17 de enero de 2015

Assassin´s Creed, one of the best things of the technology

Assassin´s Creed is a game that will catch you and it won´t let you indifferent to it. When you see one of these trailers you feel the energy running through your blood and the adrenalin. It is like if I was one of those fantastic heroes, who risk their lives for the common good. Even though I don´t play them, I am always looking forward to a new trailer in YouTube. I couldn´t explain what it is most amazing in the Assasin´s Creed´s trailer, if the music or the picture and story.
The first trailer of Assassin´s Creed that I saw was the trailer of the character Connor. He is a Native American and of course, he is an Assassin. This latter is an organization which protects the people from the shadows.This videogame tells us the life story of Connor and the American Revolution against the British (you will even find importan figures like George Washington leading the American army)
In addition to the attractive story, we have the image. I loved the picture when I saw the trailer the first time. I remember I thought: ``It seems so real and the character look like normal people´´. I wanted to see more and more. The characters, the movements, the fights, the jumps in the air...everything was impact and at the same time insufficient.
By contrat, I couldn´t forget the music which appears in the trailers. Famous (and not as much as known) groups like ``Imagine Dragons´´ have lent their songs to be used and the mixture leave me without words. When you hear ``Radioctive´´ you can only think: ``Oh yeah!!! You know what I want´´. The chemistry there is between the scene of the battle of Connor with the British, and the stanza of ``Radioctive´´ makes me have the skin of hen.
The Assassin universe is growing continuosly, with more stories based on historic events or fact. One of the last was Assassin´s Creed Unity, whose story is about the French Revolution, with the epic song: ``Everybody wants to rule the world´´, by Lorde.
It is a fact that its popularity won´t disappear the next years and the company is becoming more and more famous. The good job of the workers and drawners, as well as the melodies used have created a combination to which nobody will be able to resist.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario