jueves, 8 de enero de 2015

Tired but happy

This evening I have done my first university exam. This was of French and although, I didn´t thought that it would be difficult, I felt a bit scared. However, it wasn´t and I think I will have a good mark. 
This morning I have studied Contemporaneous Culture for two hours and afterwards, I have studied French for an hour more or less. I felt very tired, so I thought what someone important to me has told me many times: You have studied and studied everyday and you are an intelligent person with a good memory, so STOP STUDYING!!!or your brain will explode.
Now, I´m home and I can´t stop thinking that I should study a little more of Culture and English, but I feel without energy for that. Therefore, I have decided that I´m not going to study more because my brain is going to explode, I know it. I will continue to study and reading tomorrow. This evening and night I am watching Naruto Shippuden *:* (By contrast, it doesn´t mean that I won´t feel guilty, I can´t avoid it to)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario