martes, 23 de diciembre de 2014

3rd practice

Some of the richest people in the world are involved in the fashion world. They are important designers such as Vitorio and Luckino or Prada, who have created their own clothe companies and style. However, this world has a dark face and we can find an example of it in Amancio Ortega: He is the lead of Inditex and he has created an empire, but because of slavery.
Many are the news about the bad conditions in which Inditex´s workers work. They are not only people from Asia, but also from South America (Brasil, Venezuela...) The news and articles which I have read, said that the whole families work in very small rooms, without water and electricity. They work a lot of hours and they are paid a misery. Personally, I felt much dissappointed, because I really liked buying clothe in Stradivarius or Berska. In fact, I only purchased my clothe from Inditex.
Of course, there are more companies which exploit people from poor countris, such as Nike, Adidas... It is said that all companies use people and people tell me that it is stupid if I don´t want to buy my cloth in those shops. By contrast, I hope that there are some companies which treat well their workers.
To sum up, the world is in the hands of people that want to earn more and more money, such as Amancio Ortega. They do whatever they need to get money without spending much. So, their empires are built with the pain of the poor people.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario